Library Switch-er-roo!

Last week I began rearranging our BPS library! As many of you saw during conference night, I switched the carpet/picture book area with the tables/non-fiction area. While it was a huge undertaking, it was totally worth it! I absolutely loved hearing everyone's comments about the new set up! Many people noticed how much larger and brighter our library now appears. There is still a bit of work to be done, but I thought I would post a couple before and after photos. 

Thank you to our students and staff for being so understanding during the switch-er-roo! Book exchange was cancelled for a few days and media class was a bit hectic. I truly appreciate their patience.

And a HUGE thank you to Mr. Nie and Mrs. Black for helping me plan the set up of the library. Three heads are definitely better than one!

Before:


After:

Comments

Popular Posts